Try logging in with the first letter of your first name and your entire last name (example: Charli Atlas would have catlas as the username). You may have one or more numbers at the end of your username (example: catlas1 or catlas112).
If that doesn't work, please contact the Atlas Student Help Desk at email@example.com or 407-582-5444 to obtain your Atlas username.
What Is Atlas?
Atlas is Valencia's online learning community that connects you to the resources you need to succeed.
Note: If you are a former (inactive) Valencia College student who has not registered for classes in two or more years, you must reapply for admission before you can recreate your Atlas account. Inactive students do not require an Atlas account to request official transcripts; click here for more information about requesting official transcripts. Reach out to one of our Student Support Services if you need additional assistance.
Features for Students:
- Access your Valencia College email
- Registration functions (adding/dropping/withdrawing from classes, viewing class schedule, checkning final grades, etc.)
- Pay for classes
- Check your financial aid
- Access LifeMap resources (Degree Checklist, My Financial Planner, etc.)
- Sign up for New Student Advising/Orientation
- Self-Service functions (request transcripts, run degree audit, update mailing addresses, etc.)
Features for Faculty & Staff:
- Email your advisees/students
- Post grades
- Human Resources functions (timesheets, paystubs, etc.)
Need help navigating Atlas? NEW
Atlas Reference Guide
Help for Faculty
To view faculty "How To's":
- Login to Atlas
- Navigate to the Faculty Tab
- "How To" guides are in the Faculty Support Channel
Need Login Help?
Credit Students: Contact the Atlas Student Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-582-5444 Continuing Education Students: Contact Continuing Education Student Support at 407-582-6688.